“Incredible Blueberry Muffin & Coffee”
Review of Bagel Rock Coffee

Bagel Rock Coffee
Ranked #7 of 11 Bakeries in Ventura
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

At 6 am I left Community Memorial Hospital in search of a great cup of coffee for my wife. I found it at Bagel Rock Coffee! I enjoyed a delicious Vanilla coffee and my wife was treated to an amazing latte. I also delivered a blueberry muffin to her which she proclaimed to be the best blueberry muffin that she has ever eaten.

Thank you Bagel Rock Coffee!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

My favorite food is the bagel. I've been to many dozens of bagels shops across California and the country. I seek them out. There are many good ones out there but this is the best, as good as the best bagels I've had in New York. Three super nice guys work a giant oven, prep area, and sales. They've got warm ones coming out of the oven routinely. Four cheese "crazy" is my favorite. When you leave they'll say "see you tomorrow!" I wish this place was closer to me so that would be true!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I go all the time. Right when you walk in you are greated and its nothing but good vibes from there. Doesn't look like the best place to sit down and eat but the bagels are amazing.

1  Thank Carmen M
Reviewed 16 May 2016

If you are looking for a real bagel, look elsewhere. Nice guys, but expensive and unauthentic. The vibe of the store is creepy, cold, dark, dreary hole in the wall with a funky oven and a case with an odd assortment of poorly represented bagels.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

We stopped here for breakfast to go. The staff was not very friendly. It was sort of busy when we arrived.
Only meat options are turkey or roast beef.

Been to Bagel Rock Coffee? Share your experiences!