“Good coffee ”

Sandbox Coffee House
Ranked #5 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Ventura
Description: We offer hot, cold, and blended espresso drinks and smoothies, sandwiches and salads, Acai bowls, rotating art exhibits, a weekly Open Mic Night, and scheduled live music Saturday and Sunday.
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

French press for two at 4.50 is a good deal for a couple. Variety of salads and sandwiches live music Saturdays and Sundays.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Went in pretty early and ordered coffee and a couple breakfast sandwiches (on bagels). Everything was great. Quick service since they were not busy. Nice place for coffee and a small breakfast!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast with the comfort of home, a welcome atmosphere after days of eating at restaurants. Yogurt with fruit and yogurt, delicious baked goods, reasonable prices.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Stop for lunch with a colleague. My coffee and tuna sandwich was great but my colleague's salmon sandwich was a tad tasteless. Overall though friendly and warm service - will be back.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 17 February 2017

My son and I had a good time on Thursday during the open mic night. It was our first time there so we were not sure if the very small crowd was due to the rain or it was the norm. The variety of musicians was fun. The set-up of the room was perfect. We were able to listen/watch the band and still have a conversation.

I coffee was average. I would like to try the Kombucha next time.

My 19 year old son says that he would like to go back. He would also like to try the lunch there.

Date of visit: February 2017