“A great Go To place for a good meal and a drink”
Review of Social Tap

Social Tap
Ranked #7 of 474 Restaurants in Ventura
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Focusing on fresh, house made food along with specialty craft cocktails and beer. Casual atmosphere with friendly staff. Family friendly.
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I really like Social Tap. It was my local go to place as I was staying in Ventura Beach for a few months on business. The Taco bowl is really good and the MAC and Cheese bowl with Chicken was plentiful and very good. Great beer selection and the Margaritas were always very good. I enjoy the outdoor seating too. Parking can be difficult in the beach area sometimes but I really enjoyed the vibe, drinks and food. Staff were very nice the many times I went there too.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I've eaten there numerous times with my motorcycle buddies but was treated rudely there today by one of the managers just doing my job. I will never do business with them again and recommend others don't either!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Met here with some friends. We were all from the Bay Area and this place had good ratings. Finding a parking place can be tough, but once in side the food was very good and the service did not disappoint.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed our visit to Social Tap with my family and friends. We had a large group and were able to be seated quickly. The menu had a ton of options so everyone was pleased with the selection! We were not given the happy hour menu when we were seated which was a bummer, and it turned out the large group seated next to us was served their food first because they ordered off the happy hour menu ‍♀️ The was delicious though, and everyone was happy with their meal despite the initial disappointment of not seeing the happy hour menu. I got the rosemary chicken and I would definitely order it again!! My husband got the tri-tip melt and he also enjoyed his meal.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We ate a late lunch here as a party of 10....4 adults and 6 kids. They were so accommodating and even opened up the back room for us. They have great patio options. They were great with the kids and sent their food out early. The brussels and bacon appetizer was beyomd amazing. The shrimp tacos were so good also.

Been to Social Tap? Share your experiences!