“Thanks”
Review of Traveler Cafe

Traveler Cafe
Ranked #56 of 474 Restaurants in Ventura
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Description: Traveler Cafe is an American breakfast, lunch and brunch eatery. We do our own baking, smoke our own meats and provide delicious fresh from scratch food. We have local beer and wine as well as champagne and mimosas. Our staff are professional, friendly and love our cafe as much as we do. Stop in for a great meal and then some.
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We had the perfect breakfast here on our tour up the coast.
Great food, nice people, clean, good service,.....

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

hey guys never ever one to write a bad review but..
the food was really good
bad points guy at the counter didnt say a single word the hole time I ordered didnt even get a hello?
they also forgot to put some beans in a wrap which was forgotten.

very cool cafe
peace

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I wrote a review of the Traveler Cafe about a year or so ago, just after it opened. While I thought the service was good and the food tasty, the menu was limited and one the day I went one item was not available. Things have changed, the menu is much expanded. The service remains good and the food well prepared with generous portions.

We had a veggie wrap and a Cubano sandwich, (ham, pulled pork) Both were well prepared and tasted great. There is a small wine selection but the emphasis is on beers, with usually eight or ten on tap and several specialty beers offered. It is an order at the counter place with your meal delivered to your table. There is a pet friendly outdoor patio, although the view isn't the best. (a Midas oil change place and some other auto repairs shops.

They are currently open for "winter hours" 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Breakfast is served until three. Lots of sandwiches, salads, soup of the day, and an couple of vegetarian offerings.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Food was well presented, more than enough on the plate.
The restaurant was clean, that's important to me.
Yes, I will return.
Was there for breakfast.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

You'll feel at home and taken care of at this little cafe.(Man if this is the diners of old what is, but ok, Cafe)

My son's eyes light up if I say we are going there, and I know he will never be talked into anything other than their trademark fried chicken. The waitresses are friendly chatty and non-stop! This is a Ventura gem.