“The Empanadas!”

Tatiana's Coffee & Tea
Ranked #3 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Ventura
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The empanadas and pasteles de guava are amazing and worth the trip. Make sure to ask for the Aji and Chimichurri sauce. Also, the owners are incredibly friendly and it's a great neighborhood coffee house. x

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We made our coffee stop in Ventura and my girls were not happy that I was avoiding the corporate mermaid and opted for this mom and pop joint. I ordered my iced mocha and ended up with a blended mocha which I wasn't happy with, the barista immediately apologized and replaced the drink. The pastries they offer are delicious and should not be missed.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

This past Labor Day weekend my wife and I decided to visit a small family run coffee shop in Ventura. This cute shop is a family business and it shows. The charming owner and his daughter greeted us with a warm welcome and smile.
We came for a coffee but left with so much more. We noticed they made home made empanadas, which we love but had bad experiences with in California.
The owner assured us that these are a family recipe from Columbia made by his wife and would be the best we have ever tasted, he was right.
We had the beef and chicken with potato filling accompanied by a side sauce, very yummy.
The flavors where amazing, just like we had in Spain and the Americano was great as well.
We ordered a dozen to take home, the nice man explained in detail how to heat them up and how long they would be good for.
We will definitely be back, we love family run shops, what a gem.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

A good friend recommended this place and I just confirmed he was right. Tatiana's is a family owned coffee shop, but is more than that. Coffee and pastries are awesome. I tried their pastelillo with guava and cheese which was fantastic! I will be back to try their empanadas but I can tell they will be great. The owners are super nice, and you can see how detailed oriented they are. This place makes you feel like you are visiting good friends.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This place ranks #2 on best bagels in Southern California. They do not lay heavy in your stomach like most bagels. That's really hard to find. The coffee is fantastic and the service is unbelievable. They truly treasure each customer who comes in the door and the staff is as positive and friendly as can be.

Been to Tatiana's Coffee & Tea? Share your experiences!