“EL PASO TEXAS”

Ranked #621 of 1,714 Restaurants in El Paso
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I was in Texas again in 2007 making sure New York had their story straight.I had a chance to try the Drive thru Subway talking about Kill Bill 3.I had tuna like always just wanted to check my cotton fields that are missing from my deeds 12 acres of land that disappeared like the great Houdini.The sandwich was better than I thought.-Anthony

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

The Subway shop had all of its regular items available. Orders were made quickly and the price was usual. Nothing too special, but pretty good.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

This is a good place to get a good sandwich that is made to order. The food is fresh and the sandwich is made to order. The staf has always been frendly.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

A great standby, we always stop at Subway when we are starving a need a place to eat in a hurry, but don't want fast food.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

Gave this average review because, let's face it, if you have eaten at one Subway you have eaten at 95% of them. I do like Subway and you occasionally get one that is better than others, but pretty much just your average sandwich. When you are in any big city you can always find a home grown sandwich shop that will give you a little something different.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!