All reviews burger theory front desk el paso airport shuttle service i highly recommend this hotel excellent customer service awesome hotel the hotel staff business trip would stay again staff was friendly road trip convenient location parking lot kenny monica rick
Reviewed 14 June 2018

This hotel is very near the airport and interstate, however it's a very quiet hotel. The pool area is small, but modern and very well kept. The housekeeping staff are extremely nice and don't tend to pester you during a long stay.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018

holiday inn is one of it and has everything you can expect from the hotel group.
room good as expected - tip - get one away from the main road
around there have in walking distance restaurants
enjoy it

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Drove 11 hours to El Paso and without reservations I stopped at this Hotel. They had a room for me. They had a restaurant that opened at 5:00pm. I was so happy and exhausted. Every way I turned there were people to help me.
Checking in and out was a breeze.
Thank you Juan and Rick for your outstanding service for this Hotel and for making my overnight stay WONDERFUL!!!
The room was clean and the bedding so COMFORTABLE!!!
KUDOS to HOLIDAY INN...

Room Tip: I have never been on the 4th floor, but it was so quiet on this floor facing the freeway!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank LMolitoris
Reviewed 2 May 2018

My fault for not checking on the breakfast - assumed it was free. Well, no - $10 a day, although the money wasn't the issue. The 30 minute wait to get food and then get the check, and not being able to take anything to my room to get through email before work - that was the issue. The food set-up is just like any other type of hotel of this flavor - eggs, bacon, sausage, cereal, juice, coffee, rolls, but they throw in the option to get an omelet made, which takes some time, and so the "restaurant" isn't free like it is across the street at the Holiday Inn Express. The staff is very professional and friendly, and the rooms are fine. Stay on the back side to avoid traffic noise from the Interstate. Pool and workout room are ok, too. The other issue I have, which is a trend at these places, is to have very dim CFL bulbs in all the lamps, even by the bed. So I moved a floor lamp over next to the bed to have enough like to read a book. These bulbs do come in brighter options - please brighten up the rooms.

Room Tip: On the back side away from the Interstate
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Hi Carl S,

Greetings from Holiday Inn El Paso Airport, we appreciate the review. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by the time it took for you to be serviced at breakfast. This is certainly not our usual standard. Be assured that your experience and your comments about the lighting are shared with the management to help address areas that need improvement. On the upside, I'm glad our facilities and hospitable staff left a positive impression.

Thanks for your candor and for choosing us for your lodging needs. I hope we still get to welcome you back when your plans bring you again to the area.

Safe travels,

Jillian I
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The employees were wonderful! So this review in no way reflects their service. This review reflects the room and lack of complimentary breakfast at this specific location. To begin, the room was very clean it just was a bit haggard. The Broken tiles creaked when you walked over them very loudly I'm convinced the people below our room thought there was a 500 LB person walking around. Also the Ac very loud. Disappointed the room didn't come with complimentary breakfast with any room rate. Most holiday inns I've stayed at had complimentary breakfast as a standard. My experience wasn’t a deal breaker and I likely would stay again.

Stayed: April 2018
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Hello Tiffany A,

Thank you for leaving feedback. I appreciate your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that the room is starting to show visible signs of usage. I trust that hotel management will consider your feedback if there will be future renovations to be made.

We do have a full service restaurant onsite that serves breakfast, dinner and dessert. Unlike the Holiday Inn Express standard, breakfast may be added at an additional cost. You may take advantage of our bed and breakfast rates when making your future reservations. We appreciate your brand loyalty and hope that your succeeding visits with us will be more memorable.

Kind Regards,