All reviews indoor pool and hot tub microwave and mini fridge bed was comfortable front desk clerk convenient location complimentary breakfast
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Unbelievable and I cant find 1 bad thing to say about our stay here. The place was spotless, service friendly and helpful, convieniant location, all the comforts of home - if not more. I have never had a more pleasant experience in a hotel. The furnishing in our room made me want to go home and redecorate my bed & bath. Tasteful and modern décor that was comfortable and clean. Kcup coffee in the room, microwave, refridge and large flat screen TV. The indoor pool and hot tub was refreshing - it was 103 outside and I was glad they had these inside. The complimentary breakfast was the best ever and again spotless. I will return to this hotel on our next trip to El Paso and I will recomend it.

Room Tip: The King room had a couch and several chairs in addition to the desk. It was still very roomy and spacious.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017

People from Chihuahua, a couple of times a year take a weekend outside the city. May include a nearby city or the Sierra or camping. But if you wan to include shopping, swimming, and rest, think in this Hotel at El Paso. The reason with more weight to choose it: Indoor Pool.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2017

This is a typical Holiday Inn Express. Clean rooms and a good breakfast. Polite staff. We booked what we thought was a room with a couch judging from the picture used on Expedia. When we checked in the room at our agreed on price was not a room with a couch. That would be extra. The old bait and switch. But we were able to convince the manager by phone to give us the room advertised and he did. He said Expedia was at fault for showing the room with a couch. Who knows. We got our room in the end. It was newly refurbished and very nice. A suite.

Room Tip: Rooms on the lower floor on the back side are the quietest.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cindygrosch
Holiday Inn Exp... E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

cindygrosch,

Thank you for your review. I remember speaking to you and I thank you for understanding the situation and allowing us to fix the problem. I hope you continue ti stay at HIE properties all over and we hope to see you again. Take care and be safe.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

The staff was nice. I had a question about ordering food and the young mad working the front desk helped me by answering all the questions I had. He was learning about workign the front desk from another girl and both of them were nice. The room was clean and our bed was so cozy. For being busy that night it was honestly so quiet. And it was nice being so east on the interstate because we were able to get out of El pase quickly and head home.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Exp... E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

coconutlhs,

Thank you for your kind comments and also understanding of our staff in training. I'm please that you found your stay pleasant and the desk helpful. We do hope you will stay again soon. Take care and be safe.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

I stayed in one of the suites at this hotel and it was very posh. I didn't expect the level of service, accommodations, and quality food I would get. I must say the price kinda shocked me until I actually stepped through those doors. The decor was awesome. My room was perfect. I felt really at home. Juleen Speaks at the front desk took the best care of me. She was very quick and efficient. She also was wearing broadest smile. That's always a plus. She deserves a raise

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Holiday Inn Exp... E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Jah-malie D,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We are glad that you were pleased with all aspects your visit. Thank you for also complimenting our properties look as you stepped in our doors. Your words truly mean a lot to us. Thanks again. Take care and be safe.