All reviews utep campus sun bowl close to downtown every staff member the shuttle driver within walking distance great place to stay breakfast buffet business trip west side fitness center easy access staff was friendly texas conference stadium accommodations
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

All I can say is if you travel to El Paso this is where you need to stay. From the rooms to the staff hands down the best place I have ever stayed. I travel around the world and have stayed in some incredible places, but if I had my choice I would stay in El Paso at the Garden Inn over anyone else. The bar is awesome with great staff like Diane and Alyssa these guys rock. Thank you for always making my stay extraordinary.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
LorenzoFlores, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso/University, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn El Paso/ University. We are truly thankful that you are comparing our service and hospitality to other hotels around the world. It is a great honor to be included in those comments and I will make sure to share them with the staff and management.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

It was close to work and a lot of very good restaurants. It was within walking distance and I loved utilizing the gym facility at the hotel. Would definitely stay here again and do more site seeing and enjoying more restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your time at the Hilton Garden Inn El Paso. We appreciate your review of the property and hope that we will see you again soon

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Reception people nice and helpful.Breakfast seems not in best quality for big priceInternet access was okay for the included priceVery loud aircondition, during the night inacceptableBath room did see better times

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso/University, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I have stayed here before and liked the hotel, so I decided to stay again. I have never eaten dinner at this particular Garden Inn, but I have eaten at other Hilton chain hotels and the food has always been good. A coworker and myself both ordered steaks and these were by far the top of the line. I am extremely picky about how I like my steak cooked and usually send a lot back at the chain steak houses because they are over cooked. The steak was so thick (yes this helps) and cooked to PERFECTION for medium rare!!! I was wowed by the look and the taste. We went over to speak with the chef Trey and congratulate him on the job well done (ok a pun on words here) and he was very humble and tried not to smile, but I think we really made his day by complementing his cooking. I know afterwards he was jumping with joy after we left. Other features were a very clean and welcoming staff and close to the campus and El Paso Chihuahua stadium. Next trip to El Paso for business will draw us to the University hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
LorenzoFlores, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso/University, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your steak dinner at the Hilton Garden Inn El Paso/University. We are always glad to hear back from our guests that have a positive experience in our restaurant. I have no doubt that you made Trey's day by congratulating him on his job well done. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Don’t let the 4 rating throw you off. I don’t just hand out 5's willy nilly. Only 1-2% should get this. But this is the place to stay in El Paso. Great staff. Decor just "refreshed." Very convenient to restaurants and Kirby Place. And obviously the University. And free parking. Again, highly recommend. Ps I do travel a lot, so some credibility. Also, eat at the Ramen place, Kaedema!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your kind words, we are always glad to hear from a satisfied customer. We take pride in our service and hospitality and I am glad to see that we were able to provide you with both. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit.