“Someone Pick... not impressed”
Review of Sushi Time

Sushi Time
Ranked #671 of 1,714 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We went after work to have a good dinner.. as one of my colleagues picked that place after reading it's reviews online.. that place was empty ....tea service us Ok.. my sushi was good ... not super .. owner was very nice.. spent 44$... too much fir that quality

1  Thank Angelica P

Reviewed 12 September 2017

The attention to details here is excellent. I have visited a lot of border sushi places and this is my favorite in El Paso.

It's also very clean. I like that.

Today the miso and the candied ginger were superb! Even the little things are perfect.
Strongly recommend the chef special!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

In business in El Paso and the ratings drew me in to Sushi Time. Got the edamame (good amount, priced right), but also ordered 3 rolls (over priced!). I always get spicy tuna roll, and typically expect to pay $6-$7 for the roll, but here it's $9.99. I asked why, and she told me because 10 pieces and more meat. Well yes, there were 10 pieces, but they were the thinnest sliced sushi I may have ever had. Also got the Red Dragon roll and the Rainbow roll. The unagi on top of the dragon roll was VERY thin, and had almost no flavor. The slices of fish on top of the rainbow roll were also extremely thin, and again, there were 10 pieces, but very thinly sliced. I got edamame, spicy tune, rainbow and dragon roll, and I paid $42.50 plus tip. WAY over priced for what I got. When back in El Paso, I'll be looking for another option for sushi.

1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Nice place for casual dining. I like the Spicy Chicken Bul-go-gi plate. I had never had bulgogi before and was pleased with the taste. The Seaweed Salad was very good. The Spicy Avocado salad was delicious. Finally the Nigri Combo was good. On the downside was the whiney Maroon 5 album playing in background. Maybe one song is ok but after 3 or 4 whiny songs I wish I had control to the volume. The waitress was friendly and place is clean.

Reviewed 27 January 2015

The open hours are written on the door with a marker which unnerved me at first but the place came well recommended so I went on in. Miso soup was good. I generally order spicy tuna/spicy salmon but for whatever reason, these rolls on their menu were about $3 more each than the non-spicy version. I found the prices a bit high and the rolls themselves were on the small side. The waitress was very nice and the chef was diligent in his work. I can't say I would be in a hurry to go back there again but it was a good meal.

Been to Sushi Time? Share your experiences!