“Excellent Food, Atmosphere, Service, and Value”
Review of Grand China Buffet

Grand China Buffet
Ranked #412 of 1,714 Restaurants in El Paso
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

The five of us ate lunch. The buffet layout, the restaurant cleanliness, and the seating area made a positive impression.
The number of selections was vast, and those we tasted were excellent in presentation, taste, and texture.
Drinks were served promptly and refilled quickly. The employees were friendly and eager to help.
The overall value was excellent.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Firstly, I believe this place is called Rio China buffet, but the address is the same. We ate here on Sunday, April 1st. The food was average, but I found a couple of items I really enjoyed. Funny enough, neither items were Chinese food (fried chicken wings and brisket). My husband and I love sushi, but I would pass on the sushi bar here as the fish is below average. My mother tried most of the shrimp dishes, but became incredibly sick 8 hours later. She was up for most of the night vomiting. My husband and I didn’t get sick, but we didn’t eat the same things. We really wanted to like this place, but it’s far from Chinese food.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Better than many, but getting expensive, especially with "senior" be defined as 65. Mostly standard chicken and beef dishes. The chicken dishes made from breaded tenders then mixed in sauce. The beef is better(no breading) but can be chewy. Big selection of fruits, both canned and fresh.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

The food was lukewarm. Everything is dried out or has been out under the warmers for a LONG time. It all tasted bland. Don't waste your money there!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Pre-pay before you eat. Buffet style with Sushi Bar. Angel hair pasta is no longer serve. Sushi rolls dried. A lot of American food instead of Chinese food.