“Love Five Guys - a bit pricey though”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #70 of 1,714 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We recently moved to the area and have a Five Guys back home. I was quite excited to find there was a location down here! I absolutely love the burgers, hotdogs, and fries. I hate that it has to be so expensive though. We fed 3 people and it cost me almost $50.00 :( I will definitely return, but it is a treat to be able to come here!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Although the prices are a bit higher than other burger places, it's well worth it. Great service, staff, and ingredients. The menu is simple and you can snack on peanuts as you wait.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Been here a few times and each meal is better than the last. The burgers are fresh and made exactly the way you want. The fries are cooked to order and so you are given so much there are always left overs. Its very clean and the free peanuts are a plus.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Five guy's was busy on a Sunday after church.

The place was full and yet it seemed like I had a table reserved (no reservations)

It only took a few minutes to get seated and our burgers.

My wife said you have to try the Cajun fries.

Both burgers where the best! Way past expectations.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Stop by for a for quick lunch. The staff was great and very friendly. Our order was served quickly and correct. And as always enjoy the peanuts!

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!