“The Best of the Best (Whataburger)!”
Review of Whataburger

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Whataburger
Ranked #137 of 1,714 Restaurants in El Paso
Description: Since 1950, Whataburger has proudly served a bigger, better burger. It all started when a young entrepreneur named Harmon Dobson had a bold idea: to serve a burger so big that it took two hands to hold, and so good that after a single bite customers couldn't help but exclaim, "What a burger!" He named his humble burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas, "Whataburger." Over six decades later, we're still family owned and operated. Each and every Whataburger® is still made to order. We still use 100% pure beef and serve it on a big, toasted five-inch bun. And now, as we proudly serve burgers, chicken, salads and breakfast at more than 800 Whataburger locations across the country, that first burger stand is still close to our hearts.
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Food was prepared exceptionally well. The staff and manager are friendly, polite, and respectful. Overall, the restaurant is clean and well organized; floors and tables clean, the beverage area neat. If I was Whataburger, this would be the "poster child" for how to maintain all Whataburger restaurants.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This burger was not at all what I expected considering the name of the business, I ordered the #1 Whataburger and the bun was huge and hard. It hat a thump to it when tapped. The burger itself was very thin and small. I doubt it was even a 1/4 pound. The drive thru set up was different in the fact that they took my cash and never returned with my change. It wasn't much, but still it was my money and I was expecting it.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

New location. Very busy at lunch. Long line. But the line moves fast. Great service. Five star service. Even when it's busy. Great parking. Great location.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Good old fashioned hamburgers and shakes. While here in Texas add green chilies as a delightful twist.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Travelers, right off I-10. Like most Wataburgers this one has good breakfast and ok service. Good was fresh and tasty.