“My new favorite place to eat !”
Review of Carnitas Queretaro

Carnitas Queretaro
Ranked #137 of 1,607 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

This place is amazing ! It is not a loud place it was actually very calm and nice when i went . Me and my boyfriend went i got the flautas of chicken it came with rice and beans also avacado and sour cream. It was very delicious. Are waiter was also excellent one of the best he was very good at attending us. I have no complains this will be the restaurant i go to more often
!! **HIGHLY RECOMMENDED** !!

Reviewed 23 May 2016

We were so impressed, we stopped again on our return trip home. The day of the week may make a difference. On both occasions, the Carne Asada was excellent. tender juicy beef with a correctly cooked baked potato. The Queretaro had an excellent taste and was quite tender, but a bit dry, which may be the intended result. Enchiladas with ranchero sauce were quite good, but charro beans were disappointing, especially tonite. Mostly pork fat and jalepenos with few beans and overcooked at that. Chips and salsa are unique and better than good. Service was very good and happy hour bar prices were outstanding. An overall positive experience and we are quite satisfied with the value.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I first visited and ate regularly when this restaurant was newly opened. The quality and atmosphere were great. I happened to visit it again last week, what a difference. I ordered the specialty plate of carnitas, nothing like my prior visits, the meat was flavorless, tough, overcooked; the beans appear to be the instant variety rather than fresh cooked and refried beans of the past. The rice was okay. My wife had the green enchiladas, again flavorless and not properly done. The only good thing about the plate was the flavor of the sauce itself, Save yourself a trip and $$.

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

We tried them for breakfast. I got the juevos rancheros and Cindy got the El Mexicano. Everything was flavorful and fresh but for us it was odd getting ref ride beans with breakfast. It was good but I couldn't eat like this regularly.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

May be some of the best Tex-Mex in El Paso. Loved the house special, Carnitas. Highly recommended with a great Margarita...