“Great food and great time.”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #84 of 1,636 Restaurants in El Paso
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Went here with family including a baby and three children. Was a nice atmosphere for the family. The service was great, food delicious, and served quickly.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Everything was perfect - great service, quality food and nice atmosphere. I had a special feast where I could make selections for my meal - potato bacon soup was outstanding (and I am not much of a soup person), the main course salmon was perfect along with two sides, the Boston tea-cranberry was a new taste for me and I did share the desert (warm brownie with ice cream) with my spouse-this was really good.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

The food was great and the service was excellent! I had the oysters on the half-shell and the BBQ salmon with squash and corn and they were great! Just perfect.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Service was very good. Our server knew the menu and was able to answer our questions regarding a couple of the dishes on offer.
The food was very good.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Started with shrimp salad, which was excellent. The shrimp were very large, and perfectly chilled. My entree consisted of lobster tail with rice and broccoli. The lobster was delicious, and very tender. Truthfully, this meal was great, and the service impeccable. I also noticed, that the restroom was super clean, during the height of busy hours. Great job Red Lobster!