“Solid. Reliable seafood.”

Ranked #84 of 1,636 Restaurants in El Paso
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 13 September 2016

This place is a chain. But it is a reliable chain. The seafood is good. The Steak and Lobsters is a good choice as well as the Captain's Feast platter. Actually, I haven't had a bad entrée here. Anything with shrimp is a winner. Nice appetizers. Nice little dinner salad. Drinks are always good. Good wait staff. Lots of parking. Steady as she goes.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Marvelous Sailor's plate with white fish, 2 types of shrimp, baked potato and salad (don't forget those delicious biscuits) for just a little over $10.00. Also, excellent service. Haven't been here in a while, but will definitely be back!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

There is a crabfest going at Red Lobster so I decided to give it a try. I had dinner at the Gateway Blvd. West location. They have several options of crab dishes so I ordered the Alaska Bairdi Crab Legs Dinner. It's a plate with a generous portion of crab legs but the freshness and taste weren't as good as I expected. The atmosphere is nice and service is good but the quality of the dish I ordered was below my expectations.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

My wife and I were passing by El Paso and had lunch at this restaurant and we found the staff to be very friendly and helpful getting us a gluten-free menu. We got served fast and the portions were very generous. I had wood-grilled lobster, shrimp, & salmon and it did put a smile on my face with the first bite. It is absolutely delicious food. The waitress was super friendly and even sent us away with a couple of cups of cold water on a hot day in El Paso.

It is totally worth eating here.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Stopped for lunch with a co-worker after a meeting in El Paso. We arrived about 12:20 and was surprised at the lack of people eating during the lunch rush. Service was good, food was okay, nothing special. $35.00+ for lunch specials and 2 non-alcoholic beverages. A little steep for lunch.