“Great Service and Great Food”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #76 of 1,709 Restaurants in El Paso
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Every time I stay in El Paso I make sure to eat at this Red Lobster at least one night! This is a good place to get a great meal and the service is awesome!

Date of visit: December 2013

Reviewed 18 July 2013

The food Lobster is good . The staff is nice the service excellent no regrets or dislikes. Waiting time is not bad about 20 minutes to be served above all I recommended Red Lobster .Spouse & grandson loved it, so did I.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Went to have Easter dinner, ordered the pick your two combinations, Walts Shrimp and Snow Crabs legs. Crabs legs were cold had to send them back. Received replaced cold crabs with hot ones buts got less then the original order. Requested a coca cola was told they were out of coca cola, how can a restaurant like Red Lobster be out of soda?? Anyone heard of petty cash???? to buy items they are out of??? Sister and my husband had the lobster bake and found the food tasteless. I ordered the chocolate wave with ice cream, was going to eat the ice cream at the restaurant and take the cake home. Ice cream came like soup, could not eat it. Asked waiter about and his response was things were not running well. I myself do not care to much for Red Lobster but my relatives do! How I wish for Joe's Crab Shack, now thats good seafood. Will be a while before I visit again if ever. I really do not know what is happening to the resturant business especially chain ones today. It's getting hard to find a good tasty place in todays world. Also salad was small considering the main food cost!!! Small salad swimming in dressing.

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed 14 March 2013

The husband and I have been frequenting El Paso Red Lobster for many years. There is usually some type of special, though I mainly just love sea food and Red Lobster satisfies the need.

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed 10 February 2013

How do you run out of ingredients for the "New menu"?! When I received my food it seemed as though the shrimps and mash were left under the heating lamp waiting for my fish to cook. Disgusting! You could see the butter crusted onto the side and getting gelatin on the surface of the little plate holding the shrimps. The stuffed shrimps were so nasty! Texture was horrible and soggy. Very disappointed in this restaurant; employees wearing gages, massaging each other at a work place and seating people to tables that's dirty with crumbs and cleaning it while they've been seated!? UGH! Seeing the mist splatter on those other customers faces just made me lose my appetite even more. I will never return to this place!

Date of visit: February 2013