“Whataburger 8101 Dyer Street El Paso, TX”
Review of Whataburger #565

Whataburger #565
Ranked #568 of 1,709 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 3 December 2014

If you are visiting please visit a whataburger. This location is one that I stop at frequently to and from Ruidoso, NM. Everyone have different tastes, so be sure to ask for specifics on the burger when you order one, such as mayo, mustard, etc. The fish burger is great, the chicken is good, but is a small order - this is the one thing I would change there is to have a bigger chicken strip order.
Fries are good and breakfast there is great too.
I definitely recommend this whataburger or anyone of their restaurants to eat at.

Date of visit: September 2014

Reviewed 21 July 2014

best Burgers in TEXAS! they def beat In N Out and Blakes'
if you havent tried them you NEED to. You'll be hooked

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I was approaching the end of the single "make-up" day (22MAR2013) for my truncated Spring Bike Tour (planned 15-22MAR2013, but cancelled upon discovery of Maxxis tire problem during the 2nd day, and I returned home to El Paso ever-so-carefully), which involved a 60-mile/96kms circular through San Elizario, Fabens, and back to El Paso on the shoulder of Westbound I-10. I exited the interstate at Avenue of the Americas (exit 34) because 32 was closed. It was one of the very few times I'd ever pedaled on the left-hand side of righthand roads because the threat of a cloverleaf pincher going underneath Loop 375(Avenue of the Americas) on the right seemed too difficult for a slow-moving vehicle like my Doublevision. Anyway, I made it to exit 32, turning North on Zaragoza/George Dieter, and soon turned to my right into my all-time favorite afternoon stop: WHATABURGER! I was salivating endlessly because I KNEW the delicious food and service that would shortly be me companion. Cashier Xochitl and server Roger more than fulfilled my expectation. True to my history, I thoroughly enjoyed a lengthy stay, especially since I'd no longer be fighting a sidewind/headwind and was only a few miles/kilometers from home. This is an extremely satisfying restaurant, with an exceptionally clean premises and friendly personnel. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: March 2013