“Always Good!!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Description: 6 months old. Listed on yelp and urban spoon
Description: 6 months old. Listed on yelp and urban spoon
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

This sushi restaurant has been open for years and, in spite of several ownership changes, the level of quality and service has been mostly steady, good quality and service. I think it’s a bit pricey but we still visit it often enough, it’s a buffet consisting of sushi and other hot dishes, nice place, clean, well recommended!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I love Japanese restaurants for being vegetarian friendly but after I paid the steep $21 fee, I found there was essentially nothing I could even eat besides the seaweed salad, miso soup, and desserts. Lots of good looking stuff if you eat meat, but I was pretty disappointed.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Great service (I can't remember the waitiers name but she's been there for awhile now she has short blond hair) any way it also includes steak or fish make sure you tell the waiter or waitiers to bring you some.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

My wife loves this place because of the sushi. Kind of pricey, so make sure to eat up. We've been here a few times and will go back whenever we are in El Paso,

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner and it was good not great. It was a slow night and we could tell that the food on the buffet had been sitting out for a while. It was still for the most part very taste and the sushi was still good. I got the steak that they prepare to order and it was excellent.

1  Thank mbrstuff

Been to Tokyo House Grill and sushi buffet? Share your experiences!