“Love the Sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Description: 6 months old. Listed on yelp and urban spoon
Description: 6 months old. Listed on yelp and urban spoon
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Great service (I can't remember the waitiers name but she's been there for awhile now she has short blond hair) any way it also includes steak or fish make sure you tell the waiter or waitiers to bring you some.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

My wife loves this place because of the sushi. Kind of pricey, so make sure to eat up. We've been here a few times and will go back whenever we are in El Paso,

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner and it was good not great. It was a slow night and we could tell that the food on the buffet had been sitting out for a while. It was still for the most part very taste and the sushi was still good. I got the steak that they prepare to order and it was excellent.

1  Thank mbrstuff
Reviewed 31 January 2017

I had a lunch meeting at Tokyo House, my client wanted me to try this place, when I saw the price for the buffet it seem a bit high but I tough the food selection will be good.
I was wrong, I saw someone eating Udon noodles so I ordered a bowl, I was told they only serve them for dinner. When I pointed to the buffet person I just saw someone eating the she said they did not have any more ( it was 12pm), I started to look for the selection of food and it was really poor. They had some chicken with some sauce on the side, steam rice, tempura veggies, and other lack luster dishes that were cheap to make and did not reflect the price you pay at the door. The Sushi selection is what is ok, I guess that what most people go since thats the only good thing there.. The deserts are horrible, these are purchase at sams or costco.. They can do way better.. So I don' think I will be going there on my own.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Sushi was great but some seafood was undercooked and tempura veggies were dry. Had to wait a while to get someone to the register to charge us

Been to Tokyo House Grill and sushi buffet? Share your experiences!