See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

My company sent us out here a few weeks ago and put us in a HORRIBLE hotel just down the road. This time I requested this place just based off the pictures online, something I have done in the past and regretted. Well not this time. The rooms are HUGE and updated. Everything you could need is in the room including a full size coffee maker, cooking utensils, dishes, and silverware. The room was spotless when I entered and didn't smell of smoke or mold. The pool is equipped with an ADA lift which you usually only see at more expensive hotels. There are 2 flat screens and a dining table. The front desk staff was friendly and got us checked in quickly. We will be back again for the next work trip for sure.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

the worst place i have stayed at when we got there the water didnt work . housekeeping never came till the last day of our trip , and to top it off we got kicked out of the pool because the maintenance didnt put up a sign saying the pool was closed so my kids were told to leave . later that evening there were guys in the pool drinking beer when the sign specifically said no alcohol in pool area when a couple of kids went to let them know the girl at the front desk was rude . never again will i stay at this place i would rather stay in my car than stay here.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Joe M
6Team, brand expericened team member at Studio 6 El Paso East, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2015

Joe,
Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

We stayed here last night after driving for a while and not finding a reasonable room to just lay our heads at. The young man that helped me was very nice and sweet and asked if I minded smoking rooms, both my husband and I are none smokers but we were tired. The room was very big, nice, spacious, and somewhat clean BUT IT STUNK BAD! Cigarette and weed! We got over it and got some rest. Today, I wake up and see the coffee maker so I started it and I only have 2 each in the packet of sugar, creamer and sweetener. I call the front desk to see if they have sugar and creamer and the guy who answered like he didn't like his job said no very rudely...no disposable coffee cups and one of the 3 that were available was dirty with old coffee stains... Moral of the story, if you stay here bring your own deodorizer, creamer, sugar, and dish soap, you'll be alright.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2013

My first business trip to El Paso and needed a place to stay for 3 nights. The place is clean and it has cold AC...that's it. The design of these rooms is strange it's like they knocked out a wall into an adjacent room and turned it into a kitchen. There's a ton of space but no work table. The internet is unusable. Do not pay the $4.95 for it. I had to temp add a hotspot plan to my iPhone 5 so I can have usable internet while I'm here. You live and learn. If you don't need internet and need a quick place to stay for the night that's cheap? Go for it. If you're a business traveler like myself or traveling with a family keep on going. I normally use Priceline and go for 2 1/2 star hotels when I travel and have always had good ones. Next time I come back to El Paso will avoid this property. As was already said...thought the Studio 6's would be a step up from the Motel 6...nope.

Room tip: Avoid this property
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I made a reservation to stay for 4 nights at this place. The reservation was made on Nov 29th 2012. On the day of our arrival literally while I was at the airport on a layover en route to Texas, I received a call from the manager to inform me that due to a reservation error I did not have a room. He claimed the system should not have allowed my reservation to go through. When I informed him that my res'v was made back in Nov he claimed that the system showed the reservation as being made only days ago. His best explanation is that as an extended stay motel, some guests dont check out as expected. He offered one night stay across the street at Motel 6. This was a dump of a motel, with a dirty comforter that had cigarette burn holes and was covered in other peoples hair. No microwave or mini fridge. Additionally the manager said to call the next day to see if a room had opened up, upon calling back none had. In the end we stayed at a La Quinta Inn which was wonderful. This was ridiculous because I had friends on the same trip, reserve 2 rooms in the same place and made the reservation the same time. They did arrive a few days earlier than me and had no issues. I would avoid this place like the plague. The La Quinta which is nearly next door, is a much better place and nearly the same price.

Date of stay: February 2013