All reviews small bathroom living area room was spacious within miles road trip staff was friendly we've stayed shuttle service would stay again complimentary breakfast the breakfast area front desk staff airport freeway raul costco couch
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

A quick stop in El Paso and the window faced the mountain with the star. The place is functional, though a bit weary around the edges. Staff is good, room is clean and the breakfast was okay as well. A decent place, nothing too great or too bad.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We are longtime Marriott rewards members and try to stay at hotels branded by the Marriott corporation. This one was quite forgettable. I had booked a total of 4 rooms for my family as we were in town for a family reunion. When I arrived there, I was told that I had reservations for 5 rooms (even though I had the confirmation numbers in my e-mail and there were only 4 rooms) and that it was too late to cancel the 5th as it was the day of the reservation. I was then told that only one of the rooms had 2 queen size beds and the rest had king size beds even though I had booked it just the opposite. The clerk told me that they were completely booked but once I pulled up my reservations, they suddenly found me rooms with queen beds but refused to refund me the price of the room that THEY booked for me (I had done all the additional rooms directly with the hotel). When my wife and I got to our room, the floor at the foot of the bed felt wet. When I went back to the front, a real nice maintenance guy was there and he said that he would bring us a fan to dry it out. When questioned what had happened he stated that it was hotel policy to "shampoo the carpet of each room" after a guest leaves. We all know better than that. What makes it worse is that it had a bit of an odor to it and in the next 24 hours, 8 of the 12 of us that were staying in these rooms came down with a stomach bug -it started with my wife and I who were staying in the room with the wet floor and then passed to our kids and grandkids. Coincidence? Possibly but we feel that someone had gotten sick in that room and the germs were still present. Why put someone in a room with a wet floor? Their solution? They offered to give me 3000 reward points on my account. Gimme a break. I known what they can do with their reward points. Oddly enough, the staff that was there over the weekend was quite nice and had great attitudes. Bad, bad experience overall.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I was biting Juarez and stayed in Hyatt for 3 nights. Good service, clean rooms and great choice for breakfast. Rooms are quiet and AC in not too loud.
Stuff is excellent and the free shuttle brings you around in town.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Booked a room for three nights that turned into one night. Bed was so uncomfortable that it gave me a terrible back ache. I decided to check out the following day rather than risk additional back pain. Stains were on the wall in bathroom.
Sheets did not fit bed. Carpet was dingy throughout the hotel. The air conditioning unit was so close to the bed it should have just bed in the bed. This tops it for me....gave my oldest a "clean" bath cloth while in the shower. My oldest immediately yelled and said, It's hair on the cloth."
Although the young man I spoke with was very polite and adjusted my rood rate, I never heard from manager regarding the very uncomfortable bed.
Don't sleep facing the highway. You will not get any sleep. The air conditioning unit in my room was loud as well.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018

The bed was severely worn on one side of the bed. I found a black hair in my bed and asked for clean sheets, I believe the top was replaced, but the bottom definitely no( same sheet). I had to sleep on top of the covers all week. Employees should have to stay in these rooms, if they are not happy getting paid to stay for a few nights, then imagine paying for a week and resenting every nights sleep.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business