All reviews turkey sausage pancake machine the shuttle driver the entire staff included breakfast comfortable rooms new mexico comfortable stay next morning front desk staff yogurt paso highway refrigerator el
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We had quite a few challenges during our trip to visit family for the holidays. We made a stop at El Paso and this hotel was one of the highlights. The shuttle picked us up promptly from the airport. Room was spacious and clean. Breakfast had a nice selection and the staff was extremely helpful. They went above and beyond to accommodate our needs and be as helpful as they could with the challenges we were experiencing. I am very grateful and happy to find people in the service industry who still go the extra mile for their guests!

On our way back home, we stayed there for two more nights with the same results. Great facilities and service. Will stay there again for sure!

Thank you!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I stayed here with a group reservation. They service from the reservation all the way to our departure was top notch. Not only was the airport shuttle helpful, but they also shuttled our group to dinner and shopping.

EVERYONE during our stay made it a friendly and comfortable stay. I have stayed at many hotels and this one ranks right there at the top from a customer service standpoint.

Aside from that, the rooms were nice, clean, comfortable. If you're looking for a hotel in El Paso this is a great choice.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2017

We were very happy with this hotel. Gave us a quiet room, and the hotel in general was new and nicer than some. The fitness room was the best I have used in years. Very helpful friendly staff. Good included breakfast

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Carlos the shuttle driver set the tone for this visit. He was so nice! Found out my spouse was having surgery and refused tips! Who does that? Tip him, he deserves it!!! Very sweet, helpful and anticipated needs. Front desk staff was always helpful and friendly! The maids and breakfast staff was extremely efficient. This is the best holiday inn express I have ever been to. I’ve stayed at many. They work hard and are well staffed. The outdoor pool is great (heated) and the workout room is well equipped. Everyone is nice and says “good morning” goes out of their way to be friendly. Stayed here twice because of the excellent treatment!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I would like to express my sincere appreciation for the outstanding customer service and patience demonstrated by the front desk staff. Specifically Nancy. We were staying 2 nights in El Paso regrettably for a family members funeral. We had driven 14 hours and were a bit cranky when arrived. We required a wheelchair accessible room. My brother who can be difficult at times was not making it easy to find the right room for him. Nancy had arranged for a wheelchair accessible suite. He didn't want it. She remained patient, professional and understanding as she continued smiling and offered him whatever he needed to make his stay comfortable.

To make matters worse my uncle carries a ice chest through the lobby leaking water everywhere. Nancy didn't skip a beat.put out wet floor signs and mopped up the mess. Whilst assuring us that it was okay and that these things happen.

Professionalism at its best.

Not to leave out,the room was very nice,comfortable beds and a good breakfast. Would definitely stay here again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family