“Dinner”

Price range: US$6 - US$34
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Bar, Grill
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The artistry and fresh flavors of the sushi at Koze are unmatched. Our culinary teams at the sushi bar and each hibachi station use the freshest, highest quality ingredients to delight each guest with wonderful recipes. Every night, dinner guests can fully enjoy the showmanship of Koze's trained chefs as they perform and prepare the finest Japanese dishes right at each station, with colorful ingredients to delight the eye and the palate. Featuring a sushi bar, a wine, beer and sake bar and 6 entertaining hibachi grills for family and group celebrations with shows for the whole family, Koze brings everyone together for great food and fun.
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

The restaurant atmosphere was nice in the interior. On the outside it would be unexpected. Hence don't judge a book by its cover.
I made the mistake of sitting in a regular table. I would have preferred sitting by the Hibachi grill. But that was my choice.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

Sure... you can have fun at the Hibachi Table. You can eat great sushi and drink Japanese beer BUT.... We cannot get past the lamb chops. They are amazing. Love it and like the people and atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

Ate here again May 2015, and enjoyed a good meal with family. Stay with the sushi menu, and the tuna and soft-shell crab selections seem to be the tastiest. Somewhat limited sake selection, but the one Junmai-Gingo on the menu was not bad. Still a little expensive.

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

I took my date here on a Wednesday night. I made a reservation for dinner at a grill. For a date, I will definitely request a table next time. We sat with another party; which wasn't bad, it just wasn't intimate. We ordered sushi and got the chicken and steak combo. My date got the spicy tuna, it was a very small helping. I got the dragon roll and it was much bigger and was very good. Also the chicken and steak combo was very good, and my date got the "shared plat" which meant that we shared the combo, but she still got her own salad and soup. The food was good. I will go there again.

Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

Been there a couple of times to celebrate family. It's good. Nice and cosy. Romantic and sushi is pretty good.

Will return any time!!

Been to Koze Teppan Grill? Share your experiences!