“Why the hype?”
Review of Rosco's Burger Inn

Rosco's Burger Inn
Ranked #16 of 1,647 Restaurants in El Paso
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Discovered this place on trip advisor and looked forward to eating here based on the reviews. Glad we went, but not eager to make it a point to come back. The greasy cheeseburger was tasty, the caldo fries were somewhat bland. My husband liked the cheeseburger better than I, and enjoyed his chili too. Overall, the best part about this place was our server...great service!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

If you're looking for an old-school burger shop with a tried and true burger recipe - then look no further. These guys are drumming up burgers the same I since I first ever ate here in the 80's.

Recently, I ate here with my cousin - both of us LOVED it!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Best burgers in town! You feel like being in the 50s again. Very affordable too . Its the type of burger you think about that melts in your mouth.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend when you're in the mood for a burger. Don't forget to try the Caldo de Res....sooo yummy!!!!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Rosco's is a central El Paso establishment. It is no frills. The focus is just the food. The cheeseburger basket is a hit! They is even a complimentary green chile sauce to make it more memorable.
Great service! Reasonable price since you are not at a chain restaurant! Good eats.