All reviews rudy's bbq clean rooms biscuits and gravy staff was friendly off the highway shopping and restaurants would stay here again within walking distance business trip nice stay clerk cereal chihuahua pillows el desk ac
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Clean rooms, well ran hotel, good breakfast spread. It is what you expect from Holiday Inn Express. Would definitely recommend and would stay again. Area is getting busier so make your reservation in advance.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Besides being I10 convenient, hospitable, and having a delicious hot morning buffet; the softness of everything I touched in our room was equal to any 5 star hotel. Sheets, pillow cases, towels, and even the bath/shower mat were baby soft. I don’t know how they do it but it worked for me. A relaxing motel to stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We stay here every time we are going to or from El Paso to California. Easy freeway access and close to Rudy's BBQ. Pleasant staff and clean facility. Breakfast is set up early so we can get an early start on the highway as we leave town.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We spent one night at this Holiday Inn and found it to be a decent value with a comfortable, clean, spacious room...with nice bedding and AC that worked well (thank you for having the a/c running when we checked in...very nice touch). The staff were friendly and the environment was quiet. The only complaint is minor...I won't use toiletries that are made in China so I had to use my own items. We would be happy to stop here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Flight time from Mesa, Az. was 2 hours. Love flying in these old war birds. I was hired, to shoot a flyover, by the Falcon War Birds. The flyover took place at Southwest University Park(Home of the San Diego Padres, Triple A Chihuahuas). I try to use Holiday Inn Express Hotels, wherever I go, and the El Paso location, had exceptional service by the employees, at the front office and the cleaning staff. I've never seen service this good, anywhere. I like Holiday Inn Express, but the staff at the El Paso, Artcraft Road location, were exceptional. I have a shoot, in El Paso, in July, and that's where I'll stay. Nice People, nice and clean building. Inside and out. The continental breakfast, was as good as it gets. More food choices, than you can handle.

Stayed: April 2018