All reviews front desk happy hour complimentary breakfast beer and wine a great stay el paso airport comfortable stay fitness center shuttle service we've stayed clean rooms fresh fruit business trip off the highway easy access great room the breakfast area
Reviewed 16 August 2018

I would definitely stay here again. The staff were all so accommodating and went above and beyond to meet my needs. Loved the shuttle service so I could do shopping in the area. Everything was clean and breakfast was good!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and that our staff took excellent care of you! We love having you here! Hope to see you again really soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Klarissa @ the front desk was professional & friendly. She knows El Paso & was able to point us to some great points of interest. The rooms are wonderful, a good variety of breakfast choices. Great place to stay !

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful experience during your visit! Our staff is committed to making you feel happy during your visit and I am happy to see that we have once again succeeded! I will certainly share your comments with Klarissa as well as my entire staff as they will be glad to know they have made you feel at home during your visit. We hope to see you again really soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites near the El Paso Airport in August of 2018, the stay was average. I stayed for 3 nights, 4 days. The hotel staff was courteous and helpful, the appearance of the hotel was clean but dated (the hallways and elevator in particular)

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I know how important it is to be met by a friendly and caring team when finding accommodations. I thank you for your feedback regarding your concerns. Rest assure that we continue to work hard to maintain our hotel and amenities to better serve our guests every time. We hope to see you again really soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Got upgraded to a suite. Busy hotel in a busy area. Lots of nearby restaurants and movies. Safe area located slightly off I-10. Very nice staff. It has a small outdoor pool and ample parking. Monday evening they host a get together for guests with snacks and beverages.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to share your awesome experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! I know how important it is to find a comfortable home away from home and I am glad we were here for you! My staff and I are committed to your comfort and hope to see you again in the near future. Safe travels!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Located just off I-10, this hotel is pretty easy to get to (although the turn up the hill caught me by surprise). There are plenty of parking spaces so no problem there. We arrived after 10 pm and the check-in was quick and painless (thankfully because after being on the road all day, that is what you want). The rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable. Our room overlooked the pool (not that I cared) but it wasn't a bad view. The breakfast was excellent with many choices and it was enjoyable. Coffee is available all night. The staff was excellent and professional. A very comfortable stay and I would stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

I am very pleased to learn that you had a great visit at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. Our mission everyday is to make sure that you are completely happy in every aspect of our hotel! I will certainty share your comments with my entire staff as they will feel great satisfaction knwong that we have once again succeded! Safe travels and see you again really soon!