1,530 results
All reviews double tree cookies the river robinson center the executive lounge concierge floor convention center business trip shuttle service housekeeping staff downtown area clinton library harvey rock conference trolley marathon
Reviewed 4 September 2016

We stayed here for one night in July 2016. My son had a medical appointment at Childrens and we just needed a clean comfortable place to stay. For starters, having to pay for parking wasn't a great way to start this trip. Paying so much for an outdated hotel, surely the hotel could cover the parking cost. The pool wasn't very clean. The rooms are outdated. The view of the river was the only decent thing about the room. Only average at best. The vending machines and ice machines didn't work. We tried several floors. The bar/restaurant area was the only place to get my son some milk. We bought it, and as I poured it into his cup, I noticed the chunks. Disgusting! I'm so glad I didn't let him drink it out of the container like he wanted! They were rude when we told them about it. They took the charge off but that way it. Not even an 'I'm sorry'. We won't be back.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Susan R, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear Tab P,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with hotel appearance. We are currently under renovation sure to provide a highly functional space and stylish décor that meet the modern needs of our valued guests, like you. I hope you will consider DoubleTree by Hilton on your next visit to Little Rock so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Doubletree always delivers consistency and comfort! Even though the hotel was under-renovation, service was still exceptional. As always, the cookie was warm, soft and delicious. The fruit infused water was so refreshing!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Shannon H,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you are traveling to our area again soon, don’t hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Premier location for downtown little rock, with great view since it is such a tall building. Pretty nice hotel for the value. Outside pool is nice. A/C in the room worked good. The hotel's restaurant, lobby, and bar is being renovated now and is not in service (August 2016), so if that's important to you, call to see if it's finished.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Susan R, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

Dear Joel F,

I am pleased to hear that you find our location and hotel to you liking. As you noticed, we are currently under renovation sure to provide a highly functional space and stylish décor that meet the modern needs of our valued guests, like you. I hope you will consider DoubleTree by Hilton on your next visit to Little Rock so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

We needed extra help loading and unloading our vehicle and the staff was great. Also enjoyed the shuttle service provided by the hotel. Didn't have to leave the parking garage until time to leave town.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Bonnie M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff was great. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. Hoping to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

I visited Little Rock during the second week of August 2016 for a business trip. I was extremely happy with my room and stay at the Doubletree Hilton. The beds were very comfortable, and I was provided plenty of nice fluffy clean white towels.

I had a few long days onsite for work, so coming back to my room in the evening and being able to order dinner and have it delivered to my room up until 11:00 pm was very nice. I also had breakfast delivered to my room in the morning which was nice since it allowed me to sleep in a little later and still get something to eat before heading out for the day.

The staff were all very friendly and accommodating. It was raining when I arrived, so being able to park in the underground garage and then take the elevator to my room was great, I never had to get wet! I would highly recommend this hotel, and if I am ever back in Little Rock, I will stay at the Doubletree Hilton again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear KimberlyG2007,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton.
As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to heat that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.