“Sit at the bar with Chris and you will have the best service for sure!!”

One Eleven at the Capital
Ranked #22 of 852 Restaurants in Little Rock
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had early dinner with a colleague. Wanted a drink before eating and we stayed here because of Chris the bartender. Knowledgeable, friendly and prompt. Made a mean dirty martini as well. We both had soup and salad. Very good and affordable. Was headed for the Oysters Rockefeller or Scallops but was satisfied after soup and salad.

Thank you Chris!!

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Following a great overnight stay at the Capitol we enjoyed their continued hospitality and delicious breakfast food offerings. The tables are set complete with linens, silver, fresh roses and Riedel glassware. The egg frittata, full of spinach, tomatoes and mushrooms, was served piping hot and was too large to finish. My husband enjoyed his scrambled eggs and declared the sausage perhaps the best he’s ever eaten. Service was warm and attentive. Moderately priced with adequate variety. The upcoming advertised wine dinners look fairly priced and interesting.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

My husband and I went to One Eleven to celebrate our 13th anniversary. The staff went out of their way to make it a truly memorable evening.

When we got there, we had a special menu wishing us a Happy Anniversary. We were sent home with the menus as a souvenir of our special occasion.

The food was amazing! We started off the meal with the Oysters Rockefeller. They were perfectly prepared and looked gorgeous!
For our meal, my husband selected the lamb shank, and I had the seared diver scallops. Both of us were so pleased! His lamb was falling off the bone tender. And my scallops were seared beautifully and had incredible flavor.

We decided to split the blueberry tart for dessert. It was also delicious -- and the chef wrote Happy Anniversary in chocolate sauce on the plate. Just another detail that made the night so special.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We shared a Cobb salad which was just average
I had Sea Bass which was over cooked. The spinach was delicious.
My husband had the steak it was delicious!! He had the Au Gratin potatoes he said they were awful. He didn’t take but one bite they were so bad.
The rolls are divine!!! Hot and perfectly cooked
Service was spot on!!
Interesting historic hotel.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Butternut squash soup was so good, it made me think about picking up the bowl and drinking it down. : )
The Filet had a perfect crust with a hint of crispness. The filet was wonderfully tender and the sauce pushed this dish into a NYC quality meal.
Service was Superior!!!!