“Cheesey saucey goodness”

Vino's
Ranked #25 of 782 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Excellent hand-tossed pizza Margherita, calzones and 15 varieties of award-winning beer they make in their microbrewery,
little rock, ar
“Cheesey saucey goodness”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Best pizza in town, hands down. They also brew some very excellent ales. I just wish they delivered.. hint hint.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Love Vino's ...too bad their food doesn't love me!”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I have to say up front, I have issues with Vino's - it has in recent years come to my attention that it never fails to upset my stomach... but I'm the only one of my family & friends this happens to so I feel okay about writing this review:

I've been going to Vino's since I moved here in Nov of '04 and have loved their "home"brewed beer and pizza since! The inside of the restaurant hasn't change too much but it's not as dark or dusty as I remember from back then - though they've gone thru fire (literally) and losing their beermeister since then too... it's still as great as ever!

The margarita pizza is hands down the best thing on the menu, or maybe it was the sausage & black olive calzone... okay, most of their menu is pretty great. If you are into local/metal/rock music this is also a great place for you - they seem to have a band playing ever night!

Not bad prices - and the staff is friendly. :)

• Visited January 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great pizza - local bands”
Reviewed 23 December 2011

The Arkansas band Evanescence began playing at this pizza joint. It is a grungy, rocker eatery where they brew their own beer and make their pizza from scratch. The pizza is EXCELLENT - get the margarita pizza. This is a hole-in-the wall looking place, but it's very legit.

Bossier City, Louisiana
“Wow! Perfect pizza place.”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Neat atmosphere if you like the feel of an original neighborhood eatery.

The service was fantastic. The staff seemed eager to provide a nice dining experience.

Pizza was LARGE and moderately priced. Very delicious!

We will definitely visit when we are in the area.

USA
“NEW YORK in Little Rock!!”
Reviewed 8 September 2011

As a NY pizza snob I have always rated my pizzas with those of the big city. Without doubt the thin crust NY pizza is king and if you like thin crust, NY is the place to be. When travelling I have seen many restaurants?pizza joints that claim the NY experience but more often than not, fall terribly short. Well, I have found one that comes pretty close in of all places, Little Rock. Vino's a small hole in the wall microbrewery has found the secret. Not only is the sauce made right, just enough to make the incredibly crispy crust just right for folding...they serve by the slice! Not just a small slice, but one that measures up to any in the big city! A great find and a bit weird but you will find everyone from the mayor, governor to the Goth kids that often frequent the place. I highly recommended pizza experience that i would take any of my NY pizza snobs to....

• Visited September 2011