“Located in Landmark & Love it!”

Brown Sugar Bakeshop
Ranked #5 of 14 Bakeries in Little Rock
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I was born and raised in Landmark but moved out of state a few years ago. I just came back for a visit and was excited to see this business in the old Sonic that was shut down for years. The cheesecake blondies were great and we tried several cupcakes and they were good - the Vanilla, Red Velvet but the best was this caramel pecan one..whooo it was delish!

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Brown Sugar Bakeshop opened in Landmark and I visited on the first day.
I purchased a cheesecake blondie. It was a little doughy for my taste. I got a pecan bar for my mom. She said it was good and very rich. She ate it in small amounts. I purchased 5 chocolate chip cookies for my therapy girls. They loved them. I received 4 mini cupcakes. They were good. The strawberry was my favorite.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

I've had several different cupcakes and cakes from Brown Sugar and each has been amazing. Most recently had the old fashion caramel cake and loved it. I regularly order for work events so I'm glad they now have a location on JFK in North Little Rock!

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

The cupcakes were mediocre and the staff was dismissive. They acted like I was interrupting them so that I could buy a cupcake. No worries though, I won't be bothering them again.

1  Thank JustaGirlinAR
Reviewed 20 October 2015

The snicker doodle cookies were very large and very good and reasonably priced. We didn't try anything else. It was just half a block from our hotel.