“Disappointing ”

Ranked #44 of 853 Restaurants in Little Rock
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This is a pricey restaurant in a good location across the street from one of LR's best steakhouses. To set the tone no one was at the hostess desk when we came in, & the first hostess skipped over us & seated a pair of men who had come in later. The second hostess was huffy, officious, & definitely not friendly. She laid an iPad on the table without mentioning that it was the wine list. The music was loud & varied from weird to ok. The Terrace in west Little Rock has it right with low music & white tablecloths. The waitress was nice although not terribly attentive. My husband thought the etouffee was very good. The prosciutto wrapped scallops were very large & not too tasty. The creme brûlée was cold but tasty. As an anniversary celebration this was disappointing.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The food and service is outstanding! A must go to when in town on business. Highly recommend the steak and lobster.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

everything we had was great, sat upstairs at bar, little less fancy than the dining room downstairs, the tuna wontons for an app is a MUST

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I met a business colleague after work. I have been to Cache for lunch but never dinner. We ended up eating at the bar just because that is where we started. We finished our business and then were able to visit with one another as well as others around the bar. I am sorry I don't remember the bartenders' names ( male and female) as their service was outstanding and their cocktails were yummy and refreshing on this hot day. I had the pasta Bolognese and my colleague had halibut. Both were good. Cache has an upscale feel but not stuffy. It's a great River Market choice.

1  Thank DanS3330
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Everything we experienced at Cache was excellent. The food, service and environment were wonderful. I would highly recommend this restaurant.