“The worst in Little Rock”
Review of New Fun Ree

New Fun Ree
Ranked #548 of 823 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 February 2017

The worst Asian food I've ever had in Little Rock! Used their delivery service, ordering pineapple chicken/fried rice and fried wontons. The chicken was suppose to have a crispy batter. It was greasy, doughy with no flavor! A few pieces were burnt on one end. The pineapple was straight out of a can. The pineapple sweet and sour was nothing but thickened pineapple juice. The fried rice was bland, no egg or much of anything else. Only eatable with a lot of help from soy sauce. The fried wontons were greasy, but much better than the chicken. Pretty much worthless meal for the cost of $19.00 plus tip! This the first time I had tried them and they failed the first impression when it comes to food quality. The good was the order taker was very polite as was the delivery person.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Fast delivery, great fried rice, Had pork with garlic sauce which was OK, the crab Rangoon did no come with any dipping sauce

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

No thrills but very tasty affordable Chinese food. For the price you can't beat it for a downtown restaurant. The servers were polite and quick. I will be here more often. Ordered garlic shrimp. Very good and filling.

1  Thank Paladin5150
Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

This establishment has been in Little Rock for many years. Menu order only, but many choices. We like it well enough to be going down the list and trying something different each time. It is difficult to find parking during lunch, but their lunch prices last until 3:00. It isn't hard to park after 1:00. We always have plenty and usually have a take-out.

2  Thank mays18546
Reviewed 1 December 2015

Let me be honest. Out of countless Oriental food restaurants I have dined at in 32 years, this one really made an impact. First of all, I am not the type to EVER complain about my food, and although I didn't make a complaint with the N.F.R manager, I am formally complaining on this thread and I am sure the plate of food I left on the table missing only one bite indicated how much I really liked it. These people don't even have acceptable broken English when they take your order. This is the WORST experience I have ever had going out to eat and I encourage hungry people to swing through taco bell if they are in the area because it will save them a fortune and they wont have remorse over food I cant even find a good word to describe. ---Disgusted!!!