“My Favorite Starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #9 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Little Rock
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Lots of choices, but Starbucks on Rodney Parham is my favorite... I alway order the same thing... so, when I drive up, I often don't even have to order. Everyone is so friendly and this is a ~ fast ~ Starbucks... need I say more!?

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Comparing to other Starbucks it is a 7/10. Good staff. Good drive up. Convenient parking. Sometimes a little messy. Outdoor seating is a plus

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Very friendly, lots of seating for business meetings. Can use wifi and that's convenient when you are on the road. Great shaken tea and not a bad coffee in the house!

Reviewed 2 March 2015

We were traveling through town and found this Starbucks near our hotel. Small parking lot that gets backed up with the drive through service, but we had no problems parking and going in. Friendly staff, and they made a wonderful Flat White for us both. Outstanding. Don't miss this location, very close to I-430.

Reviewed 28 December 2014

Standard fare Starbucks on Rodney Parham. Always have tea. Always the same standard. Courteous and polite service