“New restaurant very clean, fast service!”
Review of Jimmy John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #232 of 854 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Stopped by for a quick lunch. Fast service, restaurant is very clean and new inside and out. Food was fresh. Staff friendly except for a woman staff who apparently came back from lunch complaining and walked around for 20 minutes. No place for grumps, otherwise friendly.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

A lot better sandwich than Subway. More meat, less lettuce. Very fast service, reasonably priced. Delivered in less than 10 minutes to the lobby of the hotel.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Been here twice in the last two days to bring dinner to my dancer daughter performing down at the AR Arts Center. Jimmy Johns really is fast and the sandwiches do taste very good. The orders have been correct sans my request to cut the subs in half but that's not a big deal. I do like their bread as it has a bike to it instead of just fluffy sometimes soggy bread that other sandwich shops use. The inside looked clean. The outside drive thru lane did have a beggar tonight looking for change but they are all over now... I'll keep coming back!!

1  Thank Jon M
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I ordered my food and thought I had enough time to run outside and get something out of my truck. But I ran into the delivery person in the lobby. I was so hungry and the food was great! Thank you soooo much!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Food is fresh and consistent. On 7th and Broadway in downtown Little Rock. Good option if you don't want the same old fast food junk. They also deliver so a good option if you're staying downtown and just don't feel like getting out.