“Always fresh and delicious!!”
Review of Cheers

Cheers
Ranked #87 of 868 Restaurants in Little Rock
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Although I’ve eaten at Cheers for years and can honestly say I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve ever eaten, and always had terrific service, the one thing that compelled me to write this review is the chopped salmon salad.
The mix of ingredients is perfection, and it’s always reliably delicious. And healthy!!
Go to Cheers. Get the Chopped Salad. It will certainly be on the list of things you won’t regret.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Dinner at Cheers with friends was delightful. Get there early as there are not many tables. There is some outside seating and a private dining room if reserved.
I started with a Tito’s, club soda and lime and for dinner chose the lump crab cakes, blackened, from the appetizers and a dinner salad. Both were delicious.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

My dear friend and I went to lunch today and decided to try Cheers. We had a wonderful waitress. We both had a glass of wine and one of the specials. I would recommend this place!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is a wonderful little restaurant. They always have a lot of specials. We had the Grilled Salmon salad and the chopped salmon salad. Both were delicious. Great atmosphere and a nice outdoor eating area also.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. There were plenty of choices for my steak loving husband and a delicious steak salad for me. The food was very good! I wish that the drinks were more reasonable. We plan on going back.