“Lunch was Great!”

Ranked #87 of 852 Restaurants in Little Rock
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed 20 November 2017

My dear friend and I went to lunch today and decided to try Cheers. We had a wonderful waitress. We both had a glass of wine and one of the specials. I would recommend this place!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is a wonderful little restaurant. They always have a lot of specials. We had the Grilled Salmon salad and the chopped salmon salad. Both were delicious. Great atmosphere and a nice outdoor eating area also.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. There were plenty of choices for my steak loving husband and a delicious steak salad for me. The food was very good! I wish that the drinks were more reasonable. We plan on going back.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Cheers is one of my favorite places to dine in Little Rock. I have gone there for years and it has felt so laid back and comfortable. Parking is a premium and sometimes you have to walk a block or two to get there.

They have appetizers, soups, salads, burgers, sandwiches and entrees. Their menu have become more expensive which I don't like. Entrees can be as much as $32.00. Great food and friendly service in a very unique setting. Will go back again just suffering from price adjustments.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

The cheese burgers are so good and fresh
made fries plus there wonderful daily special's this is a great fun place