“Date Night ”

Ranked #94 of 828 Restaurants in Little Rock
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. There were plenty of choices for my steak loving husband and a delicious steak salad for me. The food was very good! I wish that the drinks were more reasonable. We plan on going back.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Cheers is one of my favorite places to dine in Little Rock. I have gone there for years and it has felt so laid back and comfortable. Parking is a premium and sometimes you have to walk a block or two to get there.

They have appetizers, soups, salads, burgers, sandwiches and entrees. Their menu have become more expensive which I don't like. Entrees can be as much as $32.00. Great food and friendly service in a very unique setting. Will go back again just suffering from price adjustments.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

The cheese burgers are so good and fresh
made fries plus there wonderful daily special's this is a great fun place

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I went on a double date on a really cold day last week! It was incredibly small. And it was made even smaller when there was only inside eating. I got the Cajun pasta which was delicious! My boyfriend opted for ether cheaper French Dip Sandwich which was scrumptious as well! I would have loved it if I didn't feel so claustrophobic.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here with my family. Great food, great service. They always have a lot of various specials. What's really great is that they have an outside seating area that is open area. It has heaters in cold weather. It's really great.