“Best Mexican in Arkansas”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #208 of 784 Restaurants in Little Rock
Price range: US$10 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Arkansas, USA
“Best Mexican in Arkansas”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

A great traadition - professional staff (all wear uniforms); authentic food; extremely quick service; and consistently quality. I always go back (and to-go service is geat)

Covington, Georgia
“I want to go back today”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I took two of my five grandsons to this restaurant for dinner October 30, 2011. We were quickly greeted by a friendly lady who seated us at our choice of table or booth. Menus were on the table, along with fresh chips and several types of salsa, including an interesting habanero salsa.

We ordered: one grandson ordered two cheese enchiladas; the other, age 15 and more adventuresome, ordered one of the "combo" plates - enchiladas, a taco, rice and beans; I ordered a pork rib dish that came with rice, beans and a small cilantro, onion, and jalapeno garnish.

We all agreed: very tasty, very fresh, and very enjoyable. The grandsons were using the chips to scrape the last vestiges of cheese from both their plates.

It was so good, I would like to go back today. The restaurant is nicely decorated, the wait staff great, and overall, I'd give this place a 5 thumbs up.

• Visited October 2011
Maumelle, Arkansas
“Very mediocre.”
Reviewed 16 September 2011

The service has just been way too slow the last couple of times I've been here. And the food quality just isn't there. The only reason that we end up there is that the OTHER Mexican places around are packed. There's a reason for that, and I'm not too willing to give them any more chances for awhile.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“The location makes ALL the difference”
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Hello, this review is for the La Hacienda on Chenal Parkway in Little Rock.
There are MANY La Haciendas around the metro area (Cantrell road in Little Rock, Chenal Parkway in Little Rock, Hwy 7/Central Ave in Hot Springs and others I have never been too.

If your not familiar with the location on Chenal, it is in the same shopping center as Staples office supplies and The Guitar Center, near the intersection of Markham and Chenal.

The location is repurposed and is OK inside. If your looking for atmosphere, you won't get much. Tall ceilings make it a little loud, but not bad. Usually, they can accommodate a large group pretty easily, as this is a large space. The staff is EXCELLENT and very attentive.

They automatically bring three bowls of salsa to your table with chips. The green is hot and AWESOME. There is a cold, very cilantro based dip which is refreshing and a cooked, sweeter version also. All three are good....The chips are also good.
Their white cheese dip is VERY good.

On this visit, I had the shrimp cocktail and the tortilla soup. My companion had fajitas with beef and chicken.

The shrimp cocktail was good, with large plump shrimp. Very Tasty.
The tortilla soup was different, and not great.
The Fajitas were AWESOME, said the companion.

Generally, I stick to the Burritos, Fish tacos and other specials. Their rice is very good as is their beans.

They have expanded their menu, so you can get a burger if your not into the mexican food thing, but going with a group. There are quite a lot of traditional mexican specials on the menu.

I can say, I have never had a bad meal at one of the La Haciendas.
Its just basic, good food at this location.

Enjoy!

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank Bootman501
arkansas
“Best salsa verde in the hemisphere”
Reviewed 23 July 2011

My fav place to grab some tasty Mexican fare
I get the chick fajita tacos, extra salsa verde, cold beer or horchata.