1,116 results
All reviews heart hospital front desk room was clean great place to stay restaurants and shopping hot breakfast stay there again waffles easy access air conditioner very nice hotel free breakfast convenient location business trip rock phillips shackleford
Reviewed 20 January 2018

I stayed here for two nights when the weather conditions were bad so that I could get to work safely. Very nice hotel. From check-in to express checkout, I had no problems. There was one night with some noise right above me but it was brief. I felt safe while here. Clean room and comfy bed. I'll stay again. Front desk man was super nice at check in.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Hotel-LR, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you! We enjoy hearing from all our guest. We shall share this review with our team. It takes a team to make everything flow from check-in to check-out and when it works it is awesome. This was one of those awesome days.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I always stay here. It is close to my medical facilities and doctors. The staff is always professional and friendly. The place & rooms are always clean.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Hotel-LR, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

We appreciate your review of our Hotel. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

We have stayed here many times over the years and have had nothing but the best of experiences with the entire staff rooms and breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

WOW! We love hearing this.....Thank you.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I live approx 40 min from my job, and had to find a place to stay last-minute due to some weather complications. This hotel was quick to accommodate me. Check in was easy and fast, and it was quiet for me to sleep before work the next morning. When i asked for extra shampoo and conditioner (I have a lot of hair!), they provided me with two of each instead of just one. I had to leave before breakfast (not their fault), but with the type of service I received, I expect the breakfast was also great. I know where I’ll be staying if it comes down to it again. Thanks, y’all!

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Hotel-LR, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Awesome! We shall share with our entire team! It takes a team to accomplish a review like this and BOOM....we had it on this day. Thank you for sharing.