“Really good food ”

Tokyo House
Ranked #77 of 867 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best buffets I've been to. The sushi is good. But, the sashimi is wonderful. The selection is so wonderful and everything I tried was delicious.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I've been to Tokyo House many times and it never disappoints! There are always several delicious varieties of sushi prepared! I also enjoy the other options like udon noodles, sauté green beans, scallops, crab legs, steamed vegetables, pot stickers, spring rolls, miso soup, hot and spicy soup and the array of fruit and desserts. At just about $30 for dinner and $13 for lunch it's an excellent value.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

If you are a big sushi / Japanese eater for lunch, this is your place! All you can eat from multiple stations - hot/cold/desserts. I thought the selection of rolls was pretty good, but zeroed in on the tuna sashimi (big eye tuna) which was buttery and fresh. They had what looked like at least 6-8 types of rolls. Fresh peel em and eat em shrimp too. The hot bar was a bit of a letdown for me tho... I expected some traditional teriyaki chicken and stir fried beans - they had them but both sub par in my opinion. All you can drink refills of tea. They do serve you an ice cream bowl at the end and its included. I think its $13 all in - so considering its a very good deal

1  Thank BeefPit
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Great food quality and selection. The sushi being a part of the buffet is a huge plus. It is a little pricey at around $13, but if you eat sushi it is definitely worth it.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

The outside of the restaurant needs some attention. Grass growing through the concrete didn't make much of a first impression. Once inside, it was clean and inviting. It was very confusing to first time guest. They seated us next to the sushi bar and on the bar was a sign that read... Add $5-$10 for use of this bar. We didn't see any other bars so we put a few things on our plate from this bar. I asked someone if they served fried rice cause I didn't see any on the bar. She said it's on the other bar. (The other bar was hidden down in another room.) The "bottom" room bar had many choices of dishes that were fresh and delicious. Some of the beef dishes contained tough beef. The chicken and shrimp dishes were the best. The peel-em-and-eat-em shrimp were very good. There were several dishes with shrimp that were very good. Overall the food was quite delicious after you figured out where to find it. It was $12 per person. We drank water and our bill for 3 people was just under $40.00