“hairy sheets”

Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
Ranked #34 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed 1 August 2017

we were traveling home from Florida and were too tired to make it all the way home so we chose this hotel to stay in. the lady checking us in was very nice, we booked a double queen suite the room was very nice as I expected from comfort suites but then my daughter pulled down the bed and on the bottom sheet there were so many little black hairs it was disgusting we can only hope they were leg hairs and not the other!!! I went down to the front desk because the phones weren't working in the room and asked for clean sheets she offered to come up and change then but I was exhausted and just wanted to get it done and go to bed although we sure didn't sleep well after that, the next morning upon leaving I asked for the manager who seemed put out by my information and she said yes I talked to my girls, I know if I was a manager of a hotel I would have been much more apologetic and devastated that my customer had to find a room in my hotel like that. I wont ever stay at this comfort suites again. you might want to do some spot checking on your housekeepers after they say their rooms are cleaned that way they know you are on top of the problem from one employee manager to another because ultimately it falls on management when your employees don't do their jobs well.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
comfortlittlerock, Webmaster at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites.
Our apologies for all the inconveniences you had with your stay like amenities and cleanliness.
We are taking efforts to offer our guests a better stay, but somehow it has not worked for you.
Your review is serious to us and we will take effective actions to check and rectify the mismatches and you can truly expect a better stay next time.
Hope to see you back,

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

The lady that 'greeted' us was almost rude. When we approached the desk we were told "Be with you in a minute". Very unfriendly. Not once did she ever say hello, welcome, hi. Nothing. Yet we noticed her laughing later in the parking lot while on her smoke break with other employees. My kid even noticed how rude she was.

Half of parking lot was blocked off making parking near impossible. I'm not sure why they had barriers up. The parking lot looked intact with exception that they didn't have stripes on the blocked off spaces. Once inside our room it appeared to be in somewhat disrepair. The sprinkler heads were rusty, the bathroom doorknob was loose, several coats of paint on the door, counter top discolored due to past damage. There was actually a missing door that separated the 'dining room' from the rest of the suite.

The breakfast was nearly a joke. We went down at 7:30 and found little to no food. The gentleman keeping it stocked was also tasked with the duty of making personalized omelets but he couldn't keep the food bar stocked. Very disappointed.

I've had good experiences at other Comfort Inns. For the price I paid for the room I would have expected higher service/performance. I would not recommend this one for the above reasons.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We stayed at this hotel several years ago and it was a great place to stay. But they have made so many improvements! Because it is at the airport there aren't any places to eat nearby. Therefore we were very happy to find out they have a bar that serves sandwiches, appetizers and a nightly special for dinner! Very reasonable prices. Fresh cookies at 8:00 each evening! Breakfast was exceptional. Wide variety - eggs, sausage, biscuits, fruit, cereal, waffles and more. I heard they would even cook you an omelet to your order! If you're in the area and need a place to stay I would highly recommend this hotel. We travel through there a couple times a year and will definitely be back! Rooms were large and very comfortable. No airplane noise either!!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We were so glad to stay in this clean and spacious hotel on our way through Arkansas. Staff was nice and the facilities have been kept up.

It's a little off the highway but it was worth it. Even though it's an airport hotel, it wasn't super loud.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

While on an extended business trip to Little Rock, I spent almost 4 weeks at this property. I am a very experienced road warrior & this hotel made every effort to make my long stay as painless as possible. Everything from receiving packages to multiple stay extensions to holding & delivering a cell phone that one of my local helpers lost.

This hotel is right off the end of a runway but the noise wasn't noticeable most of the time. Hall and adjacent room noise was almost non-existent.

The parking lots & hotel in general feels very safe & secure. There are regularly a number of law enforcement officers staying here while in training.

I have to return to finish a few items & will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business