All reviews an early morning flight fresh cookies order omelettes shuttle service an upgrade stay there again lobby area an older hotel spacious room great place to stay upon check waffles rock convenience cereal furnishings arkansas
Reviewed 27 December 2015

Stayed here one night in December to catch an early flight. Lots of attention to detail that I liked. Beds were very comfortable, there is a fitness center with 4 machines and a weight machine, cookies and milk at 8:30pm, a nice breakfast included with eggs, sausage, hash browns, waffles, the usual pastry and cereal things, fresh fruit and juice. We didn't hear any plane noise, which was really nice. On the minus side, while the bedroom was nicely updated, the bathroom was pretty rickety and outdated--pipes had air in them, bathroom door didn't shut all the way. The hallways smell oddly of cinnamon and natural gas. The main problem, though, was that the air conditioning in the room rattled so loudly and inconsistently that it woke us up and we eventually had to turn it off. This shouldn't be a problem in December, but it was HOT in December 2015! But the staff were nice and helpful when needed, the shuttle was swift and overall I feel positively toward the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2015

Up dates are being done in the bathrooms We started last week on the remodels.
The a/c in room has been checked and replaced with a new one
. Thank you for letting us know about it.
We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kind regards,

FLO NEWSOM
COMFORT INN AND SUITES LITTLE ROCK AIRPORT
501-376-2466

Reviewed 18 December 2015

Overall this is a pretty nice hotel, good location. I had a suite and was surprised at the wet bar there was no light, really dark there. The biggest issue I had here was the very very slow Wi-Fi. That would keep me from coming back, unfortunately.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

I am not sure what was going on with the WiFi on your recent visit. We have a 150 megs in the hotel so it should have been faster that what you experienced I have called the company that handles our internet service and they will come check into the issues that you have concerns about.
I do apologize for your inconvenience.
I do hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Branson. It was near airport, but only heard maybe two planes. But, the beds.....the most comfortable beds we have ever encountered on a trip. Both hard and soft pillows were available. Nice staff and a awesome hot breakfast. We are staying here again on our way back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

Old, tired. They tried to update it I am sure by slapping more paint on top of old paint, but allowing 50 years of smoking in a room can't be easily masked. I checked in late, my bill was already under my door when I got to the room, and left early. I was told the shuttle was 24 hours but they later reneged on that and said it started at 4am which made it problematic to get to the hotel after arriving at 3am. Regardless, I won't stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2015

This is a hidden little gem and I probably should not write this review to keep it that way. Clean, easy access to the airport and ready to roll., Park your car next door, catch the shuttle the next morning and roll on outta' here. We felt secure and safe even though the airport area is rather sketchy overall.

Room tip: really don't know.
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2015

Kind regards,