“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Lots of choices- small plates, salads, main courses. Winter salad was great- table tried goat cheese flatbread. Filet was great. Good wine list and server was perfect.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Second time here and has always been good. They are proud of this place and the prices reflect it. That being said it was good enough so I did not mind. Always sit at the bar so the service is very good.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

We love the fresh look of Copper Grill and the more concise menu. Also really happy to see there is now beer on tap. We sat at the bar for a mid-afternoon pint; the bartender was welcoming & friendly. The new seating area was great for friends to gather. The outdoor patio was terrific too (heating lamps available). Loved all the windows. Just a relaxed, grown up & comfy spot to hang out with friends. We didn't eat today but have done many times & we have always enjoyed.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Visited on November 16th with another couple. I had the filet with a caesar and while the filet was quite good, the Caesar salad was terrible. The caesar tasted like dirt or unwashed lettuce and the dressing was a poor attempt for a Caesar and this was perhaps the worst I’ve ever tasted. All four of us ordered the same salad and each thought it was terrible. Hopefully this gets addressed and corrected quickly as the remodel is nice and overall I’m not going to give terrible marks because of the salad alone. I trust that the chef and management will remedy this before we return.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

The appetizers were good, nothing special but the fried artichokes were tasty as was the confetti dip. The entrees were excellent. I had bacon wrapped shrimp and my friend had a steak. Both tasted wonderful and the steak was cooked as requested. I wasn't sure what to expect going in but it was a really good dinner!