“So Dam Good!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I have to say I was hesitant because I am a picky pizza person!! I got me a personal Cheese pie and wow, it was sooo Dam Good!!! I will definitely be back!!!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We were seated immediately on a busy Friday night. Tyrus took excellent care of us. He was friendly, knowledgeable and fast! We had cheesy bread, a 10" supreme and a 14" damgoode pepperoni. I argued with my hubby that the 4 of us wouldn't eat all that. I was wrong, we ate it all!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Ive eaten here since they opened this location. Used to be a brewery and Damngood took it over. The pale Ale is very good, but they need to serve it a little bit colder in my opinion. Sit outside if weather permits and you have a nice view of the Rivermarket pavilion and some of the river too. Service on this visit was a little off tho... Not what you expect from Damngoode Pies. I had the meatball sandwich and salad. Sandwich was on the small side (or maybe my appetite is on the big side... ha! BUT it was tasty. Salad was good too. My wife had a spaghetti dish which she liked.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank BeefPit
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We built our own pizza. I tried something totally different. It was delicious. Hand toss crust was cooked perfectly. Pesto alfredo sauce was unique but good.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 9 May 2017

you will love there pizza and cheese bread with sauce, lots of different pizza try the Razorback and yummy salads

Date of visit: May 2017