“Nothing wrong, large bar, good beer selection. Lacking in character”
Review of Fassler Hall

Fassler Hall
Ranked #357 of 854 Restaurants in Little Rock
Reviewed 2 July 2018

The food is limited but not bad. The large bar and big screens are pretty universal now a days. The large hall and concrete floors make it pretty loud with even an average size crowd. Nice outdoor area.
The beer selection and pricing is probably its best feature.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Came on a Sunday afternoon with a light crowd. We had the Spaten Optimator (double Bach) and Spaten Premier Lager...both were very good. The pork rinds were cooked well but spicy for our tastes. Downside is the place is very noisy...even with a small crowd.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Although I have lived in the area for year I was excited to recently learn of this German style "bier garten" close to downtown. It is a very large place that can accommodate large groups. They have picnic style tables indoors and outdoors. I went on a week night with several friends - it was not crowded and service was prompt. They have a nice menu of German style bratwurst etc. However, I was disappointed in the bratwurst - not very flavorful and the German potato salad had no seasoning. My personal recipe is much better. I enjoy a citrus note in beer and tried their "Stiegel Radler". DO NOT PURCHASE THIS. It is like drinking pure grapefruit juice not beer. The Spaten Octoberfest was much better.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I went to Fassler Hall with a large group to celebrate a work related event, and the tavern style benches were perfect for our gathering. If only we had been able to hear each other! The walls, floors and ceilings were perfectly designed to, while the place was busy, create a deafening din. The wait was annoyingly long, but when our food finally arrived, it was great. If you want a great good vegetarian dish (vegan, I’m sure, if you leave the taziki sauce out) I recommend the Falafel. It’s not German, but I enjoyed it and the accompanying Greek Salad.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We came on a Sunday night and it was pretty quiet. Still, service was a little slow. My husband and I shared the sausage sampler and the jalapeño cheddar was the best. My son had a schnitzel meal and ate most of it, even the American-style “German potato salad.” My daughter ate her entire bratwurst but didn’t want the sauerkraut on top. The sauerkraut was actually pretty good! So were the duck fat fries!