1,258 results
All reviews evening reception omelet made to order breakfast family reunion parking garage breakfast buffet indoor pool business trip rock atrium conference lr arkansas
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Overall my stay here at the Embassy Suites Little Rock perfect! I got to enjoy family and bond, the staff over all was great, very professional and welcoming. The guest rooms were spacious and comfortable. I will consider staying again if I am in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
HEMANT C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Embassy Suites by Hilton, Little Rock, AR to your liking. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Great location and great price = great value for your dollar. Central to lots of things in Little Rock! Arrived late and missed evening reception but made it for breakfast. It was hot /fresh very good

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Embassy Suites by Hilton – Little Rock, AR. We try every day to deliver the best customer service in the hotel industry. I personally wanted to thank you for your business and for selecting our location. I am happy to hear you found the Embassy Suites by Hilton, Little Rock, AR to your liking. That we were able to Make It Right during your stay and you left extremely satisfied with your overall experience.

Hemant.chaudhry@atriumhospitality.com

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Very good service from the staff - great value and the staff provided a very nice dinner for our team of 70 persons. Also had very clean rooms, several restaurants and a complimentary happy hour for guests.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hemant.chaudhry@atriumhospitality.com

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I travel twice a month on business & leisure & stay in Embassy Suites often as they are usually my first choice if there is one in the area. We look forward to the Managers Reception after a long day of travel. The managers reception at this location was a joke! They literally put out a bowl of chips & salsa & chips & dip. We couldn't believe it! Every one of the others we have attended have had a huge variety of snacks as well as a waitress bringing endless cocktails. At this location you had to stand in line & the beverages were a slim variety. We usually fill up enough to not have to have dinner or sometimes at most need to order an appetizer from the menu. We went to our room to order room service & while waiting I decided to get in the shower. The tub had the old fashioned plug drain that you have to remove to drain the water. When I pulled it I saw Gross hair clogged in it & felt sick. I looked around the tub on the floor & there was hair everywhere! I got dressed & called the front desk. They sent a guy to clean it up & he brought a sticky roller on a pole. He started rolling & looked at me & apologized. The roller was covered with just a few strokes! He continued & said he had never seen so much hair & he was grossed out by it. He threw on a glove & pulled out a clean sticky pad & said he wanted to roll the carpet around the bed. He was in disbelief as the roller filled up with a ton of hair. It seriously looked like someone rolled it through a hair salon floor. My husband & I immediately put our shoes on as we were grossed out that we had been waking on all of that hair. I canceled room service & went right down to the desk to tell them we would be checking out & asked for a refund which was granted. We packed & moved to the Doubletree Hotel on the other side of the city. This Embassy Suites is also very much outdated! I highly suggest you don't stay here!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Had issues with some staff upon arrival. After the second day, no problems with staff. Did not have the variety of food choices at the reception compared to other Embassy Suites I have been to. We had our ABA Convention at this hotel and had several issues with our rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled on business