All reviews room layout visit bryce nice hotel the hotel is conveniently located free breakfast south end zion national park newer hotel yogurt indoor pool front desk staff cedar breaks stayed for one night off the highway las vegas breakfast staff beds were comfortable
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Location excellent, rooms large, staff professional and comfortable stay. Great pool, hot tub and exercise room, easy free parking, wireless strong and staff very accommodating. Full breakfast and even snow removal aids during the snow storm here. Thank you. Nick and other front desk staff including the young woman who checked us in were great.

Room tip: our room was in middle of hallway convenient to stairs and elevator..very quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
SpringHill-CedarCity, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Cedar City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

We are so happy to hear that you had a great stay here in Cedar City. We hope your travels bring you to us again in the future. Thank You

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night on our way through from California. The hotel was conveniently located right off the freeway. A quick drive to a wonderful eatery, Park Place Eatery. It was clean, spacious, and the staff was very friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your comments. We are glad you were met by friendly staff. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Comfortable, clean, and spacious rooms. Efficient and friendly front desk staff. Ask for a restaurant with a salad bar and she gave me a very good recommendation. Milts stage stop. Also convenient to the freeway.

Trip type: Travelled solo

We are pleased you had a great stay and a wonderful meal at Milts Stage Stop. We hope your travels bring you to Cedar City again. Thank you

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed three nights and enjoyed our stay. Rooms were comfortable and clean, the customer service was excellent from the front desk, room service and breakfast staff. Breakfast was very good, particularly the eggs and muffins.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2018

First time staying here, Stayed the night of the 30th of January. Hotel was great, rooms were perfect, slept comfortably, and amenities were awesome. However, when we checked in, Talon was extremely dismissive and rude. Didn't make eye contact, say hello, anything. Just stood there staring at us until we stated we were there to check in. He was short and impolite, but we ignored it, thinking maybe he had just had a bad customer, so we went up to our room and thought nothing of it and didn't say anything to give him the benefit of the doubt. A couple hours later I went down to buy a soda from the sweet shop. I waited in line and watched as Talon gave the guests in front of me checking in the same rude silent treatment. You could just tell that he hated what he was doing and that he didn't want to be there. I finally went to pay for my soda, again, no eye contact, no hello, just a scan of the item and a flat "2 dollars." from him. So I tried to start a conversation to lighten things up, so I asked him how his shift was going. He then (still staring at his computer) said "You too have a nice day." So not only is he rude, but he's blatantly ignoring guests. I said "Actually I asked how your shift was going" and he just completely ignored me and didn't say another word, so I walked away. Now, I know this sounds like a lot of guff about nothing, but his attitude was so bad, and he was so rude, that I actually created a tripadvisor account specifically to leave this review about him. I work at a hotel at the front desk, so I know people leave a lot of angry reviews that have no merit in what they say, but seriously...Talon is an awful employee. If we returned there to find out he no longer worked at the hotel, we would give them more business. Working in hospitality has made him completely inhospitable.

Date of stay: December 2017