US$166
US$149
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$168
US$112
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$157
US$133
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$159
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$138
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

Fitzpatrick Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$170
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$133
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$287
US$223
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$287/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$138
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$150
US$113
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

10,116 results
All reviewsgrand central stationcozy queennew yorktimes squaremadison avenuelobby barrockefeller centerhotel is in a great locationempire statefew blocksnycmidtownsubwaystarbucksbroadwayjfk
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I had to stay in the city at the last minute when my flight was late and the trip to my buddy's place in NJ seemed pointless given my early state back in NY the following morning.

Found a good price online and, to be quite honest, was braced for yet another crappy hotel experience. I think I may have Post Crappy Hotel Experience Stress Disorder or something, because after years of business travel, I just expect the worst.

Turned out I had a nice room, comfy bed, and except for lacking free wifi (anywhere, even in the lobby!), was overall really pleased with the stay.

The people who checked me in were in a good mood, I ran into Jamie, one of the managers the following afternoon, and all the staff were generally helpful.

I would totes stay here again, although I'm curious to try some of the better-reviewed hotels when I have client travel to NY again.

3  Thank ajjpape
rooseveltnyc, Guest Relations Manager at The Roosevelt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2013

Thank you for your comments and review. We are so happy to hear of your overall great experience and hope we have eased your "post crappyhotel stress disorder". (very funny) Thanks again for your great review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

We were SO glad to be super close to grand central since both of our bags were heavy. When we walked in it was in the height of check out and we thought we were going to have to just leave our bags but we were able to check in. I requested a king bed and we got a very decent room. The hotel does need some updating, bathroom a little old but still very very clean! I wish that there was a better heating system since the room was kinda hot and cold but turning on the heat would make it super hot. Everything was nice except for the fact that we were put right on Madison Ave and there was one room connected to ours and the people were SUPER loud. But it was only annoying once.

Hotel is convenient to EVERYTHING! I loved this feature.

So really no huge complaints everyone was AMAZING at the desk! I will be back since I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments and review. We are very happy to hear that our friendly staff was able to accomodate an early check-in. Yes our central location cant be beat and happy to hear it help make your stay memorable. Thanks again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

I traveled to NYC in August with my family. We chose this hotel because of the location to Grand Central Station. We did not want to stay in Times Square because of the price and too many people. The Roosevelt Hotel is in a great location for various points of interest. We took the Subway almost every day we were there. Grand Central was a short walk away.
We visited the rooftop bar twice while there. The view is amazing. The service was hit or miss. One night it was awesome, one night not so great. The drinks are pricy, but you're paying for the view!! Hotel staff was helpful and friendly. I would stay here again when visiting NYC!
The room was nothing extravagent, but all we needed for sleeping and showering. The bathroom was small and could have used a remodel. But you have to remember this is a historic hotel. The hotel itself was beautiful. I would recommed to someone on a budget and wanting to stay in a good location.

Room Tip: We upgraded to a larger room for a small fee. It was worth the upgrade!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments and review. Yes, MAD46, our roof top lounge, has amazing views, great food/drinks, and a lively crowd. Make sure to come back when we reopen this spring. We are happy to hear that your overall stay was great and we look forward to your next visit. Thanks again for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Really enjoyed my brief, and late night check in to the Roosevelt Hotel. The lobby was an amazing welcome into this historic property. Arrived late on 1/8 from La Guardia. Neighborhood seemed interesting and inviting, but went right to check in.

Staff were very friendly - absolutely no line in to check in at 10:45 pm. Provided a room that was on an upper level (maybe 21 or so?) and was very happy with the accomodations. Newer flat panel tv, with clean linens. The bathroom was tiny. Knees on the shower or door sort of tiny, but it's NYC so it was fine. The room also was small, but pretty much about what you'd expect.

I had grabbed this room on a rather last minute priceline bid for around $110 total. A total dean IMHO.

In the morning I explored the area a bit and the neighborhood was very safe and very interesting. Just a few blocks from Grand Central with many excellent shopping and dining options. Grabbed some great bread and snacks at the amazing European style grocery in Grand Central.

Check out was quick and the staff were very gracious.

Would absolutely consider staying here again!

Room Tip: Good value and safe/clean spot for a last minute trip to NYC>
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments and review. We are so happy to hear that our central location and friendly staff made your brief stay memorable. Thanks again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

I booked this hotel as a part of a flight+hotel combo in a travel website and it was a fantastic deal. It added just about $99 for the hotel on top of the flights cost (which were very cheap also) and it was a good night sleep. The location is great, the lobby is good, the room a tad too small but it did not bother me. If you are thinking about staying here, take a look at special in some of big travel websites, this hotel is huge so they are able to offer very good packages through those sites to maintain their occupancy.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

THank you for your comments and review. Yes, you can find many great deals on guests rooms this time of the year. We are happy to hear that not only did you find a great deal but found our central location as one of your favorite admenities. Thanks again for your great feedback and we look forward to your next visit.