7,960 results
All reviewstimes squarepigalle restaurantgreat locationfood emporiumfire stationnew yorkfridge and microwaveattached restaurantcentral parkaround the cornerthe theater districtwithin walking distancerestaurant rowstreet noisehell's kitchenhigher floorwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 20 May 2018

This was my first ever trip to New York but luckily I was with friends who had all been before.

We chose this hotel primarily because of its location - less than a ten minute walk to Times Square.

Our room was on the front of the hotel and so much quieter than expected - at least with the windows closed! The air conditioner was effective although a little on the noisy side.

The two double beds meant my friend and I had plenty of room to spread out and they were so comfortable that we slept well throughout our stay.

We soon got to grips with the coffee machine (paper cups) but were so glad we brought our own tea bags! New York just doesn’t understand tea! The fridge was useful but we didn’t use the microwave.

Sadly the rooftop bar on floor 15 was closed for refurbishment so we had to venture further afield for that experience.

What really makes this hotel however is the lovely staff - on a Reception, the concierges and the chamber maids. They were all so helpful and charming although I don’t think they always understood our Yorkshire sense of humour.

We did not get the name of the young man on Reception who was particularly helpful. He was from Brooklyn. He had long hair (tied back) and the most wonderful smile and was on duty on the evenings 10-12 May. A credit to your establishment

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor at the front
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Maria Isabel A, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and I am very glad that Davon made a great difference during your stay. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square! It was 4 blocks from the show we were seeing. Room was a very good size and nice and clean. The manager Maurice was a pleasure to deal with and Adwoa at the front desk was very helpful and friendly! Would definitely stay there again in the future!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and I am very glad that Maurice and Adwoa made a difference in your stay. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

My recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn could not have gone better! It started off with a hotel nearby this one that apparently I booked not only the wrong date but it was sold out too! Literally around the corner was the Hilton Garden Inn and immeadiately they perfect gentlemen at the front desk not only made sure there was a room for me, he also gave me one of ten nicest rooms in the entire hotel! Now I was off to a good start and if only improved from there! The hotel lobby has an excellently friendly staff as well as a small food cafe that is filled with delicious fresh sandwiches, coffees or juices and a very helpful hotel staff person. Adjacent to the hotel is a twenty four hour separately owned indoor parking garage with several staff attendants who are there to greet you. Location is suberb, hotel is very clean and hotel rooms are more than perfectly sized for a midtown Manhattan hotel. Hotel bathroom is filled with excellent bath products, which who can resist not taking them home! Many excellent restaurants are close by and offer delivery to one’s hotel room. Overall, my stay was perfect and I definitely plan to go back. Many thanks to the entire hotel staff for being true professionals and friendly for making my stay completely comfortable as well as overtly relaxing! Jeff

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Maria Isabel A, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thank you Jeff for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel.I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Very good service and nice location near both subway (42th street) and Times Square. Nice staff and a great welcome, but a bit trouble with a weet floor outside our bathroom. The floor got so wet after two days that we had to change room.

The fitness room is very small but contains 2 treadmills and 2 epilleptic machines. No other strength-training machines, some light dumbells and a bench. The room got very crowded, so we had to be really early or late (after 09:00) to get space and treadmills. A bit more equipment would be really good.

In the advert for the hotel there´s many pictures of the rooftop-bar, but when we asked in the reception they answered: "this is closed until further notice". If you don´t have the bar available don´t show pictures of it!! For us the bar was a bit of the selling point, no crisis that it was closed - but not something the should use to attract customers.

The people working in the hotel was very polite and nice, this was good though!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Maria Isabel A, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square. . Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that exceeds your expectations, I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations we will work on this issues.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Great location. Amenities such as refrigerator and microwave were a great plus. In addition, the bed was super comfortable. Tv had large channel selection. Hot water and all other bathroom amenities available. Lovely black and white pictures of NY decorated the walls.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Maria Isabel A, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018